Applied Kinesiology uses manual muscle testing as well as x-ray analysis (if needed), blood tests (if necessary), urine analysis (if necessary), orthopedic evaluation, clinical nutrition and neurological examination to diagnosis the cause(s) to the patient's problem, dysfunction, disease and/or emotional disturbance.
AK evaluates dysfunctional problems that are creating injury or illness. The AK examination is like no other. It evaluates the patient's entire body for optimal performance and true wellness. AK takes a deep look at functional problems involving neurology, biochemistry, endocrinology, human physiology as well as the skeletal muscular system.
Health is not just being pain-free, but rather true health and wellness is feeling optimal on a structural and physical level as well as a mental/emotional level.
· Are you living in fear, uncertainty and/or in pain?
· Are you always sick or have the fear of becoming sick?
· Do you have a doctor who is concerned for your entire well-being and takes your whole body into consideration…not just specific areas?
· Are you an athlete that wants the best care possible, to recover from injury faster, or maximize your performance legally and safely?
· Are you a patient who wants answers and a game plan for a solid solution?
· Tired of just being a number?
· Tired of sitting in the waiting room for hours just to see the doctor for 10 minutes?
· Tired of just receiving mediocre healthcare that involves taking a pill or receiving invasive illogical surgery to take of symptoms?
· Tired of weird or dangerous side-effects?
If you answered yes to any or all of these questions, then you found the appropriate doctor and clinic.
Traditional medicine involves only evaluating pathological diseases or syndromes. Medical practitioners then try to treat the problem with invasive, dangerous drugs or surgery. Sometimes drugs and surgery are appropriate and necessary. However, many times Dr. Sahara feels that allopathic medicine (drug therapy) is not the correct procedure, first option, nor therapy to take altogether.
The drug manufacturer Eli Lilly states, “A drug without a side effect is not a drug at all.” Ask yourself, “Does taking artificial drug therapy or allopathic medicine and being at risk of side effects and addiction make any sense?” Wouldn't you want something more natural, safer, quicker, effective, and more permanent?